Thursday, March 02, 2006

I've heard people talk about it. I've met people that were a part of it. It looks like it'll be a part of my history as well if I remain till the end - layoff. Being laid off supposedly isn't as bad as getting fired since it's not personal, yet I feel like I'm at guilt for something. I've been telling myself all day to not be angry or mad, nor frustrated, especially at the person that shared the plan as I'm only going to consider them as the "message-bearer" even though they may have shared in coming to the decision. I hope that we do have at least as much time that they said we have before they start officially consolidating the business to increase revenue.

For the next few pages of my life, Romans 8:28 will be my lifeline, hoping that I am among the ones whom Love has called to his service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home